NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: Milky Foot Spring Social Competition (the "competition") is open only to those who follow @milkyfoot_au, and comment on the competition post with who they want to share the prize with if they are selected winner. For entrants under 18 years of age, legal representation by a parent or guardian over 18+ is required. The competition is open to the legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Substance™ (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Competition. The Competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
This competition is a Game of Chance, the winner will be randomly drawn at Substance head office 182-184 Stawell Street, Burnley, Victoria, Australia; on Friday 26 November 10AM AEDT. The total prize pool is $649.93. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The winner will be notified by comment on the original competition post and by direct message. The prize will be forfeited if the winner fails to accept the prize by Monday 29 November 3PM AEDT, in which case there will be a second chance draw at 4PM Monday 29 November AEDT.
Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Substance™, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
This promotion pertains to the Milky Foot brand only and is not applicable to any other Substance™ products.
Competition Period: Entries will be accepted via Instagram comments as outlined above, starting on November 18 4:30PM, 2021 at and ending November 25 11:59PM. All entries must be received by November 25 11:59PM. All times are Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) Melbourne.
How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by commenting on the official competition post with the person you want to share the prize pack with if you’re selected winner.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Substance™, anyone acting on behalf of Substance™, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Competition, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Substance™ reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Competition.
Substance™ reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Substance™ has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by competition rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Substance™ reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Substance™ and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS COMPETITION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Australia AND Victoria, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Victoria having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Competition), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Competition is Substance™, 182-184 Stawell Street, Burnley, Victoria, Australia.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this competition and not to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.